Thursday, July 17, 2008

Series of unfortunate events Part I

I'm having rows of bad lucks and bad moments lately...Especially when i got back to my hometown.

And this.....is just one part of it....
Long story cut short i went out with kt friends for a late yumcha one night with my dad's mercedes then later to cyber cafe. I was reversing the car to drive out from the parking spot and we guys are laughing loud in the car when i suddenly got shocked from a loud thud from the back. At that moment, i remembered something in my mind( crap...my dad's mercedes no censor on the back)
Everyone was totally freaked out. i bumped into a S-class D:
If i'm not mistaken, Shou Lee was like keep asking me to drive away. Others asked me to stop so i asked Chen to go down and have a look. What's worse is when the malay owner of the S-class showed up and hit the back of my car asking me to come down. He start scolding me in a talking manner saying whether i passed my driving test or not. He was saying lotsa craps in malay but i was too nervous to catch up what he said later on haha.
Everyone was like coming too see the car condition. Luckily his car seemed fine and unscratched even though Chen insisted that there is a crack on the car's plate number which everyone couldn't notice.* must be his high power spectacles*

Budak Kampungs got excited coz never see a crack on a car before

I was begging the malay fella to let me go since his car was fine. Heck i never even beg this badly when i want some extra marks from my lecturers @____@
Fortunately, that rich ass let me go.maybe he see i'm fetching a son of a senator in my car heh heh~or maybe its my karma, since i once did let a driver off when he knocked my car by mistake when he was trying to reverse. See Fi? Forgiveness Fi~Forgiveness
Went back late night when everyone was asleep. I couldn't sleep the whole night trying to think of a method to explain to my dad. That night i slept in the living room and waited for my dad to wake up.Told him bout the incident and kena few scoldings from both mom and dad.......SIGH.......

No comments: