Saturday, May 10, 2008

LOL i got tagged

INTRODUCTION
First Name: Robin
Nickname: alot leh...
nickname i call myself:vidolfnir,dice,chjio,robi
family calls me:ah jun
hometown friends call me:bin,ribena,dustbin,bintulu,jubin
campus friends call me: robs,kukuchan,mim,binbin
Birthday: 23rd of January, 1989
Birthplace: Kuala Terengganu
Time of Birth: hmm dunno?but if can around noon...no need wake up so early
Zodiac Sign: Dragon~WOOT
Star Sign: Aquarius

MY APPEARANCE
Height: 180cm
Eye Colour: Black
Natural Hair Colour: Black
Current Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: Short
Ever Dyed A Bizzare Hair Colour: Nope.
Curly/Straight/Wavy: Straight
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair: Around 2006 back in taylors college,i shaved my head :D
Glasses or contacts: glasses but rarely
Do you wear make-up: Nope.
Ever had hair extensions: Nope.
Paint your nails: Now - nope.

In The Opposite Gender
Eye Colour: It doesn't matter.
Hair Colour: It doesn't matter. More changes more fun >w<
Shy/Outgoing: Outgoing
Looks/Personality: Personality oh yes i learned my lesson XD
Sexy/Cute: Can i have both? :3
Serious/Fun: Of course fun, or not my jokes will turn cold and sour
Older/Younger: Older XD

This or That
Flowers/Chocolate: Chocolate...
Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi
Rap/Rock:Rap
Relationship/One Night Stand: Relationship, more sweet ^^
School/Work: Coll
Love/Money: Love.i know i know,money is important too
Movies/Music: Movies
Country/City: City
Sunny/Rainy Day: Rainy Day
Friends/Family: Family

Have you ever..
Lied: Hell yeah
Stole something: Yes. i stole ur heart :3
Smoked: tried but aint got any kicks for me so no i don't smoke
Hurt someone close to you: Yes...
Had a broken heart: hmm...i suppose so but i duct tape my heart back
Wished you were a princess: No....coz it will be gay.Jovin why the question u tagged to me so gay
Liked someone who was taken: lol yeah....
Shaved your head: yup
Been in love: Of course.
Used chopsticks: Yes.
Sang to yourself in the mirror: Totally, i don't remember not singing in front of mirror

Favourites
Flower: Rose
Candy: Candypop~lol its a song btw
Colour: White, Black, Blue, preferably cold colours
Musical Instrument: computer keyboard...i play o2jam
Movie: plenty
Singer: plenty
Actor/Actress: plenty
Word: Robin.....does it count?
Junk food: not sure
Website: chj-io.blogspot.com
Location: somewhere nice to sleep
Food: plenty
Animal: doggies mainly,but i want a ferret >.<
Ever cried over someone: Yeah...once i suppose
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: nothing particularly,would love to change time if can :D
Do you think you're attractive: Pfft...why not?
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life, what would you choose: lol erm....prince charming?
Do you play any sports: badminton and sometimes swimming

List 8 random facts about yourself:
1. I talk to wall
2. I sometimes like to walk
3. I day dream alot
4. I can't sing or dance
5. I'm thick skinned
6. I love dogs
7. I rather draw than write
8. I've been generating lotsa ideas for stories lately

No comments: