Sunday, May 25, 2008

Supa Busy

Sorry to say that I've been extremely busy with my finals nowadays and of course finals make me feel so stress too. I usually did my work till 5 to 7 am in the morning and went dead till noon or evening.
I got finals for all 5 subjects i took and the datelines are approaching fast like no one business. I have no time to go for movies and dinner with family or yamcha with friends. Therefore the only way to release my tension is doodling some cartoon characters with my tablet.

Now i present you the lecturers of Animation Class Year1 Sem1
Uhh....I think its better if the names of the lecturer are not listed to avoid unnecessary deaths....
Well as for the final assignments, we will start of from the left to right, so far i submitted my finals to the first guy. As for the second and third, i actually finished the work but haven't submit them or did any presentation. Right now I'm worrying about the fourth guy assignments as i still owe him an assignment and also unfinished group project. The fifth lecturer....needless to say, I haven't prepare anything for her yet. I only remember the assignments whenever i meet her.
HEH...........

No comments: