Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yet another lonely Saturday :D

YESSS!!! I finally did some shopping and restock my fridge~~*dance around*

Huh?Is that something that I should be excited about you say?Well if you're off living alone you most probably feel the same as i am now >w< Cooking is fun,I sorta have this temptation to cook even though I am not hungry so Hell Yeah i did some cooking for today~And...it turns out to be~~~~
*pokemon center sfx*
DING,DING~DING,DING,DING


Your pokemons are ready to....er i mean i cooked pasta today but....but...i cooked too much.The serving is for two.If only i got meself a date and a candlelight dinner.Hell yeah i even got plenty of wine in my house and the chandelier..well not exactly but the lamp gives off dim yellow romantic light!Instead of the candlestick for dinner i can use the red chinese candle my dad use to pray.Talk about creativity huh?And yes all i lack is a companion for my dinner.

Whatever.........Its for my breakfast+lunch+dinner+supper anyway.....

No comments: